|Occupation:||Book Store Owner|
|Voice actor:||Paul Bandey|
|“||My name is Takeo, tell me what I can do to make you happy.||”|
– Takeo welcoming Tyler Miles to his bookshop
Takeo is first introduced when Tyler Miles meets him at his bookstore for some insight into "The Tempest," the book that Lucas Kane had left behind at the diner.
With some delay, Takeo finally examines the book and tells Tyler the edition is common and was released in 1884. The book itself doesn't hold any incriminating evidence other than a written inscription, "To my brother for his 18th birthday MK." Unbeknowest to the detectives, MK stands for Markus Kane, Lucas' older brother.
But before he leaves, Tyler does find an improvised bookmark ripped from a bank paper that would hold a watermark identifying the killer's possible employment location, getting them closer to Lucas Kane.
- Takeo's speech changes after Tyler completes the task of finding the rare book, from a East Asian to Brooklyn accent.
- Takeo appears in 'Takeo's hide and seek' which is a bonus feature and can be purchased using the in-game points.
- Takeo appears in another bonus feature 'Fist of Takeo', this can also be purchased using in-game points.
- The MK in the book stands for Markus Kane, Lucas Kane's brother.
- The character appears to be imitating a stereotype of a Chinese man, although the name is Japanese. However, Takeo admits he does this on purpose for the customers.